Home inspections are recommended to all parties involved in a property sales transaction, including the seller.
The purpose of a home inspection is to examine the current overall state of the property as observed on the day of the inspection. The home inspection process provides a comprehensive analysis of the home and property’s major systems and components.
Your property should not be listed without the necessary preparation and you should know what they are selling.
PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS ADD VALUE TO YOUR PROPERTY:
- Gain knowledge on the condition of your property prior to listing it on the market
- Better position your home on the market with a competitive edge – promote fair value
- Make informed decisions on repairs and renovations to improve the safety, quality and value of your home
- Give yourself peace of mind in your sales contract
- First impressions are key with prospective buyers
Pre-Listing inspections are non exhaustive. They are conducted professionally and impartially, and in accordance with the NBIEA Standards of Practice. A professional written report is prepared and submitted within 24 to 48 hours following the date of the inspection.
The report shall identify and describe all systems and components inspected, those requiring immediate or major repairs, as well as those that represent a dangerous situation.
Inspection services of the building systems include:
Roof Systems & Attic
Insulation & Ventilation
We inspect all Residential Buildings:
- Single-Family Home (Detached)
- Multi-Family Home (Semi-Detached)
- Apartment Building